Welcome to Visiting Day!!! We’re sure that you’ll be very pleased with the summer your children are experiencing at Camp Green Lane. In order to make the day as enjoyable as possible for you and the campers, the following rules need to be observed :
- Our insurance regulations limit your access to the cabins, and the use of many of our facilities. Please – safety first!
- Stop by the Registration Table to Pick Up your Visiting Day Gift – 2 per Camp Green Lane Family.
- Bathroom facilities are available in the building behind the Field Office and in the White House.
- Don’t let the kids eat too much junk food. Remember, we are nut free, please respect our policy!
The Pool Complex will be open, please see the schedule below!
- At 3:15 PM please make your way to your childs’ cabin and drop them off with their counselors. Once your child is at their cabin, please make your way to your car and drive home safely.
A BBQ Lunch will be served from 12:00 to1:30 P.M. to all the guests. The canteen will be open for all at 12:00 P.M.
STAFF MEMBERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCEPT GRATUITIES OR GIFTS. Please do not offer any!!
No one is permitted to leave the camp grounds on Visiting Day.
SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY
11:00 to 3:30 – Visiting with campers
12:15 to 12:45 – Parents can go to the White House Porch to sign up for family member/child Mini Golf, 3 on 3 Basketball, and Gaga tournament games.
12:00 to 1:00 – VisitOur “Lakeside Arts Center”
12:30 to 2:15 – POOL and LAKE Open
12:00 to 12:45 – Barbecue families with last names beginning with A-L
12:45 to 1:30 –Barbecue families with last names beginning with M-Z
1:00 to 1:30 – High Ropes Demonstration – Ropes Course
1:40 to 2:10 -Songs from our camp shows and CGL Dance Team performance in the Globe
2:20 to 2:50 – Gymnastics performance in the GYM
1:00 to 2:00 – Mini Golf Tournament ( meet at Mini Golf )
1:30 to 2:00 – Gaga Tournament ( meet at Gaga Pit)
2:00 to 3:00 – 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament (meet on BB#1)
3:15 – Campers return to the cabins for rest period and swims before dinner and a special evening activity. Thanks for visiting. Have a safe trip home!
Many parents have already taken advantage of the early fee by enrolling their children for 2016 online. As of tomorrow, our regular 2016 fees will be in effect – a $ 300.00 increase, and in order to be fair to everyone, we can not deviate from this policy!!!! A registration must have a $750.00 deposit with it in order to qualify for the early discount. If you have any questions, a special table just for check and cash enrollments is located on the lawn between the Canteen and the White House.
Jay and Adam will be available all day to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to stop and chat with them